Flower Power!

I have not posted on this thing in a while. Guilty as charged. But I've been doing a whole lot of things and moving my tooshie away from the computer and in real life. September has been a whirlwind. A true spring fling. And with my birthday coming up - there is no plan in stopping.

But onwards! This is a bit late but, mother and I went into the city to see the David Jones flower exhibition! It was the last day, but Westfield do it every year so keep the first two weeks in September posted in your diary.



Orchids and other perinials spilled out of the displays in vibrant shades of pink, yellow and orange. A colourful entropy as flowers overtook the make up displays. 





all the flowers used in one scientific looking display

my beautiful mother and me

Don't worry, there will be more posts on their way, I just need to get myself back into blogging gear! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin' and on here as well.
LC

   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton