Fetes and Other Adventures

September, particularly in Australia is the time for Fetes and Spring Fairs. So instead of doing physics, why don't you enjoy the beating sun outside as Jess C, Jess D and I hit the pavement for some fun. Today also happened to be Election Day, but everyone's been raving about that so I'll leave that for another time.

my two besties <3

sustainability quarter

I love wandering around markets, it's so enjoyable and you get to see what's new and what's hot (in more ways than one). Jess D has a paella obsession so we had to get one - edible but not one of the best.  

spring heat <3


I'm also in love with the spring strawberries! I bought eight punnets for ten bucks, making me a very happy girl. Right now berries are in season and they're extra juicy and sweet. Wash all that juice down with an equally blood red san pellegrino. 
LC








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton