Melbourne Shopping

I don't really like shopping, I'm not to crash hot at it. But in Australia's shopping capital one must at least spend half a day traversing its streets. Here is what I bought. The photography gets significantly worse as the list goes down.


pencil case made of tyre from Oxfam, handmade in Sri Lanka $20

circle skirt from cotton on $10

Striped jumper from Just Jeans $15


fancay organic recycled cotton socks from USA, they cost 20 bucks - don't shoot me, I just spent 20 bucks on a pair of socks...

I also bought a pair of light blue water colour jeans from jeans west. I like the jeans the best :D I also bought a scarf, well my mum bought it, gave it to me because she bought another one, and now has taken it back... And I didn't buy THAT MUCH. Seriously. 
LC


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton