Pyrmont Festival 2013

To day I went to the posh part of the City and was joined with ma too smart bestie and together we went festivalling! It was loads of fun. Prymont Festival is a wine lover's haven - all the produce is from around Mudgee and it's good food, great wine and excellent music. 
It goes on for another week so check it out here!

me hiding behind bestie's scarf

IGA feeding the masses with hipster yogurt in coconut and lemon myrtle 


bestie and the yummiest beef ribs in town!

our indie drink

One another note, bestie and I are creating a foodie/travels blog soon so please check it out and follow, subscribe and like if you have time. I'll post the link soon. Thank you!
LC 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton