Mother's Day

This years mother's day was the best yet. Maybe it is the only one that I can currently remember...Still, it still counts right?

The stay started off with a lovely long drive to Palm Beach. If you haven't been there you must go. It is a must. Take the ferry down to Ettalong and you'll be in heaven. The drive was so long, everyone dying in the Autumn heat, taking their lovely mothers out to lunch.

When we got there however....
B.L.I.S.S.
It's not the nicest beach, but has a lovely atmosphere and makes you feel like you're living the life of luxury. The food is pretty good too.

arty shot of mum's shoes

the lovely calm bay
  
could be a fancy tumblr pic but it sadly isn't. these are in fact my feet

paradise!

Camera shots before it promptly crashed out of battery and refused to wake up. Typical. We packed a lovely lunch of rolls and sushi and had chip buddies by the sand. Relaxing to the max! After lunch and playing in the surf we packed up and headed home, not before stopping at 5 7/11's to find popping candy slurpies!

We gave her this book, as a token of our everlasting love and appreciation. I <3 You MUM!
LC




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton