Favourites One!

Hello. Doing this weeks favourites in the midst of a tornado of procrastination work. This is the post where I rant about my day and give you your internet round up. Enjoy!

Etsy find: Coptic Bound Journal
These are amazing. They are spineless journals with handmade covers. Look at the herringbone binding! I love how the cover is of a brain on a brain pattern. At first glance it just looks like a motif. They cost $40.00 but are sure worth it. Check them out here: to find the journals.


These guys are pretty well known and they don't need the shout out but they are lovely. A cosy kitchen is for all you recipe lovers - the prettiest photos, and speaking of food - I haven't eaten ALL DAY. More design please is a cute atsy blog with DIY's and food.

Random: History of Typography
This is a cute 5 minute video on what the name suggests, the history of typography. It's simple and straight to the point, answering life long questions about times new roman and comic sans. I'm all done! LC


1 comments:

  1. Just checking in from the Etsy Blogging Buddies Team! Tori, The Secret Scent Societe'

    http://SecretScentSociete.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton