Princesses, Cooking and Campervans

As you can see in these pictures, I decided to give myself a crown and act like a princess.



I know. How ladylike. But hey! Give a girl some lemongrass and what does she do? Make something with it. But really, I just make funny faces at the camera to hide the fact that I'm so darn ugly. WHATEVER.

Yesterday, I went the Woods with the fam. and ate at the Asian eat street. $10 specials! Such good Japanese quality, yet the portions were tiny. We also had this nama choco dessert thing. bought this lovely library book! It's in perfect condition and it's amazing! I can't believe no one wanted it. It only cost $2. I am so pleased.


I also made Jong's arnott's pods. So rich. So much chocolate. Today we had bball training and rolled around like idiots. Got my period. -_______- It came early. Which sucks. A bit. Have been singing the Tasmanian behind the scenes ad "Hey I've got a secret..." and the fancy feast "eenie, meenie miny mo-o-o-o" ad. WHY ARE THEY SO CATCHY. Half the holidays down - haven't started on anything....
LC



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton