Sometimes

As I lick my wounds from a less than serious basketball training (seriously why do I always get bashed up) I have officially slumped into a slump. 
WHY HELLO THERE DEPRESSED GIRLY!
Yeah.
Sorryaboutthat.
When I get sad, I get hungry and temperamental. I don't know why. I just do. Recently, over the past few weeks my family's been through tough times and Mum not feeling to crash hot. There were arguments and tears, a few bruises and broken hearts and mushed up minds. Surprisingly I held it together well. No tears from me :D I kind of weathered it. Which is good. But I tend to bottle up quite a bit so I'm probably going to crack when I'm stressed and then I'll highly dislike myself with utter loathing. 
*sigh*
So life went up and down and up and down. Which is ok. Life does that. But I've just lost a bit of drive. There's a nice little 'to do' list hanging above my head...and it's getting longer and longer. And then sometimes I just don't want to get out of bed and face the world. eugh. Need to get out more. So while I'm being stepped on like a nice tasty looking mushroom I shall talk about this blog.  
Blogging is magical. It's like my diary that no one reads but it's so open. Ahhhhhhhhhh. But sometimes I wish people would read it. And give me advice. Advice would be nice. Or have someone check up on me now and again. Cause I'm such a twit. On the topic of twits, let me share a dilemma with you.

I recently got fb and cause I was depressed, I decided to stalk some of my old school "friends". Why the speech marks you may question? Because I didn't really have many. And for the ones I did have, they were a bit shallow. Apart from one. But that's another story. So like yeah. Should I friend them? People friend people left right and centre but for me it's a really big decision. To press or not to press. That is the question.  
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Why do I care so much? I don't know. Whatever. They probably don't remember me anyway. Who gives should I just do it? Eugh. I give up.
LC 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton