Alone

HEYA. I'm back. Hit the road Jack.
So apparently, my parents told me I had no life, told me I should go out more and so they dragged me to Norths. Cause they could.
Not that I was complaining though. I can have a ME PARTAYYYY, yep I do love the muppets. No? Haven't heard it? OK. A song you must listen to. Look, I'll even link you. I'm such a kind and loving person.


Anyways. I took a nice long stoll up and down Willoughby road. Good times. Listening to Dr Karl on my Ipod and learning about black holes. Yep - nerd at heart. Here is are photos of my journeys.

causally browsing an organic health food store

books have INDIE awards??? INDIE. If books aren;t indie enough I don't know what is...

numbers have secret lives??? This cracked me up.

AND. The funniest awkwardest thing happened to me again. Met Ms Melky at Thomas Dux. So awkward. This is the second or third time I've done this. WHY ME? I also made kale chips today. YUMMY HEALTHY OILY GOODNESS.
Pretty excited for school - which is happening tomorrow. Never mind. BUT JESSIE'S BACK.
LC


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton