Haven't Posted in a While. Not my fault OK

WEELLLL. Come closer children, come closer. OK that was creepy. Anyway. So much has happened in these last few weeks. Let me update you. You probably don't want to know but who gives? I mean who reads this anyway? No one. 
Cause I'm ALL BY MYSELF.
DOOOOO DOOO DOOOOOOOOOO

---
Got my math marks back - terrible. I'm actually so stupid now I feel like a piece of poo. Why is everybody so smart? Mum now treats me like some stupid kid who needs to go back to kindergarten. We never had a good relationship anyway. She can't even apoplogise. It's like it isn't in her vocabulary.

For KO basketball we versed Mosman High. Dad and the family now have a running joke about parent coaches... <3 I love family jokes. We won 32 - 29! WOOT WOOT. The best. Tom also played his first rep game, against Campden Valley or something. He won and scored heaps of baskets and we all highly dislike this boy on his team...  After that more KO stuff. Forfeit win second round and close loss in the third against Mckellar High. DAYMN. We were winning until...we panicked. Never mind, their's always next year.

ON THE TOPIC OF BASKETBALL. Stop using my father. Not cool man. WHERE DID MANNERS GO?? OH. I FORGOT. YOU HAVE NONE.

Last but not least BRISBANE! The weather was hot, there was loads of walking, loads of art and heaps of fun. I've never been on so many roller coasters in my life! Then again I've only been to 3 theme parks in my life, two below the age of seven...I went on the superman and all the other rides and had fun with friends. Only had 10 hours of sleep over 3 days. MAO ALL THE WAY. 
CAUSE THAT'S JUST HOW I ROLL. So daymn tired.   
The funny thing was, is that in Brissie, I didn't miss home and when I got back I realized why - I don't like home. Too much noise, stress, arguing and tears.

Anyway, Got to catch up on life, (school life that is) LC









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton