Parents

I love my parents.
yes?

Please. Let me explain. It won't take long.

"Why didn't you finish your lunch?"
"We're concerned about your health..."
"I can pack for you!"
"It's dark in the morning, I'll drive you."
"Why don't you eat?"
"WHY DON'T YOU EAT?"
"EAT"
"Eat at the appropriate times, that's what lunch and recess are for."
"Cancel your activities. You need to feed yourself."
"Where's you medication?"
"You can't do anything yourself."

I'm not hungry OK? Deal. I'll eat my sandwiches for dinner. I'm busy. I don't need food. I can eat when I want. I'm a big girl right now, I can handle myself. JESUS!

Also, going to Brisbane tomorrow! YAY!
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton