Coed + Other things

Hi!
Haven't been posting for a while.
I'm sick. Very sick, both mentally and physically. Everyday, all day I get headaches. I can't move, eat, sleep, talk, think. It sucks. Two weeks now. Throb. Throb. Throb. My friends look like I'm a doing drugs with panadol again. I'm practically dependent on it.

I'm scared to post this. I don't know who will read it. I'm scared. I'm too afraid to post on the S.I.C wall, cause I know I'll get hate. Even though I feel safe, I don't want to open up to some people who are in S.I.C. I'm not like that.

I'm going to the doctor soon. I like to think. :D

I'm sorry I'm going to be a grouchy b****, but please bare with me. I'm sorry. <3 

Please pray for me. Or talk to me. I wish someone could make me smile.
Should I post this on S.I.C? 

---

We had coed day. Boring at first then pretty fun, Joanne and I rock at Mega bucks and Daniel is the BEST at music. SPICKS AND SPECKS! Max <3's Bec. Bec = pinnacle of denial! 
Love is in the air, do do do do do do
I speculate, but I think I'm right. Jess agrees with me. :D

LC

1 comments:

  1. hi elysee,
    know that i have been praying for you for a while now and even though we arent all that close, know that i am always here to talk.
    remember that in times of struggle god is always with you and he is carrying you the whole way because you are his beautiful child.
    keep smiling and i promise things will get better :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton