HECTIC

I have some positive news YAY! Caught up with bestie and we went to my brothers play - Robin Hood the Prince of Leaves. Our's was so much better - Yr 5 2008! WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO! Tompom was the cutest sheriff ever. Shared a chatime at chatswood and saw Tina with her boyfriends <3

Missed HEAPS of school, doing extra curricular stuff, orientation day, drama night, OzGreen, sound and lighting. SO BUSY!

Have to prepare for Yr 10 SRP. I need a good mark. Otherwize I'll be dead. I have to be good at SOMETHING.

FINISHED (c)RAP! I'm so happy! I'm pretty sure I didn't get in but who gives! I can now laugh at all the finalists while they battle for the honour of most 'holistic' child. 
-_________-  
Seriously?

Had a speaker in S.I.C. Her name was Summer and she was really inspirational, I now know where Steph got her awesomeness from.

Lost finals, loads of tears, BY THREE POINTS. *sigh* There's always next year. If I have a team that is...
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton