Another Questionare!


I should really stop doing these, but they're really fun. And besides you do get SOME insight on me.
:D

---

Does it irritate you when people are late for things, or do you not really care? 
It depends for what situation, but I kind of get irritated.

Are you nervous about anything? 
YES I AM

Is your bed against more than one of your walls? 
yes

When was the last time someone chased you with a hose? 
ages

Have you ever burned yourself while taking something out of the oven? 
yes

Do you think seeing a gay/lesbian couple in public is gross? 
nope

Were you dropped on your head as a baby? 
nope

Have you ever made out in your room? Last time? 
nope. nope.

So, what exactly do you have against Miley Cyrus? 
nothing much. apart from the: whiney voice. shrill singing. shrieks. family saga. hair. accent. hannah montana movies. yeah. nothing much.

Don’t you just hate running into people you know? 
sometimes. depends if I like them or not.

Do you think being diagnosed with being a sex addict is actually a real excuse? 
no.

Who is the last person that disappointed you? 
people. friends. family. life.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? 
yeah. I feel like I’m heading there right now

Have you ever had any x-rays? 
yes

What is the name of your last ex’s mother? 
have no idea

What are you going to have for dinner tonight? 
salmon

How much gas is in your tank? 
a whole lot of gas!

Did you ever have any Polly Pocket toys? 
nope.

If there were blogs of crap written about you, would you respond? 
probably

Ever found more than a dollar in a random place? 
yep

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton