Tired of Tiredness

Today I couldn't wake up. I lost my voice and was in a crabby mood. Perfect. Please. Note the sarcasm. Anyway. I missed bball training. Which sucks. Speaking of sucking, with our science teacher on an excursion, I couldn't get my science results, so now I feel like CRAP. 
Speaking of science, today was the hottest day in Winter for like eeeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and eeeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr- 29.2 degrees. It was so muggy. I could feel a storm coming on. It's raining about now. I'm so good at predicting. It made the day chug by like a snail on steroids. I didn't pack myself enough food.  
Nothing much interesting happened apart from my awesome mood swings {like PMS without the blood after}. Yeah that's all that I remember.
OH.
Queenie's birthday is tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IN ADVANCE. 
Not that she reads this anyway.


That is all
ChampsElysée 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton