Toothaches And Spontaneous-ness

Hi. Today is Toothache Day. Happy Toothache Day everyone! Had bball practice and we learnt different plays. Our coach (you can read about him Here!) was in a very bad mood. He's started to drink coffee and that's a BAD sign. He just broke a ten year coffee caffeine famine.

Am still uninspired for VA. Somebody inspire me!!!! Oh, and Mr M. finally approved of Mel + My design for our photo frame (visit her blog Here). I want to go to sleep, but I have ten whole minutes of spontaneous and generative writing. Urgh, so uninspired.

Up till now I have been whingeing about my life. That really sucks.

Have got choir auditions tomorrow, wish me luck!

That is all
ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton