My Parents

I have nothing else to blog about for now. So this is for the 31 Day Challenge.

That is all
ChampsElysée

If you haven't read the last one.

Dear Parents, fondly known as Parentals,
People love them, people don't, but as cheesy as this sounds, they're with you for the long haul. Or they should be. 

Parents
-noun
1. a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian.

People say I got good ones and for that I should be grateful; which I am, don't get me wrong, but 'good' ones? Really? My parents are pushy in a positive way, are over enthusiastic, run me ragged trying to make me do more than I possibly can and are just plain awesome.
Seriously. The aura of awesomeness astounds me. Like how Po sees his idols (the famous five) for the first time  IN PERSON. They cheer me up when I'm down, are the subjects of my witty comebacks and lame jokes, make me cry, boss me around, teach me life long lessons and are just there. For me. (and my brother, but who cares about him for now).

So love your parents and on the 4th Sunday of every July celebrate parents day (another excuse for a party) and bake you rent's a cake.

That is all
ChampsElysée

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton