The Very Nice Canteen Lady

Hi. Yesterday, when I visited the canteen I was told by the canteen lady that I was very very polite and nice (her words not mine). But I was asked a question - Are you Chinese? 

Now I will take some time to clear up a few things.

1. Politeness.Yes I am polite. Just like broth runs through Po of Kung Fu Panda's veins, politeness is one of the many things that run through mine (I hope so at least). So please don't laugh at me when I speak an octave higher to another person/stranger. Cause it makes me laugh, hence strange looks from the other person/stranger. I can't help it. If you tell me that though, I'll take it as a compliment.

2. Nationality. Yes although I look Asian/Mainland Chinese, I do not classify myself as so. I do apologise to any Asian purist - I can't speak mando or canto or any other pictorial/Asian dialect. Please do not judge me because of this, I'm like any other human being. 

3. Sport. I love the floor. So much that I have face planted and grown forests of bruises many times (you should really check out my knees). Like Tina (who also has a blog, so you should check it out) I fall over a lot. In fact, I used to be really bad at sport (the real uncoordinated). So don't dis people who aren't as sporty as you, cause they'll be good at something. 
P.S: BASKETBALL is the coolest sport EVER!

4. Organisation. Believe it or not I procrastinate. I'm doing it right now (when I was righting this). So yeah. But when it comes to organising something, I can't help but get involved. Sorry about that :D

That's about it. The canteen lady is really nice so you guys should remember to thank her every time you buy that tempura sushi.

That is all
ChampsElysée
          

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton