Bball Semi Finals

Hi.

*conversation with random stranger* 

Guess what?
What!?!
BL's (our team's name) in the semi finals.
OMG congrats. Hope you win...

*another conversation with random stranger* 

Guess what?
What!?!
RL's (our friend's team's name) in the semi finals.
OMG congrats. Hope you win...
Hey wouldn't it be funny if you had an school final!?! OMG

---

Sadly it was not meant to be.
RL lost, but it was a really good game. Congrats guys!
They were winning at half time.

BL lost, and it was an AWESOME game. Next time Charlie - DO NOT SIT THERE!
please.
Congrats guys! Thank you to all the parents who supported us and THANK YOU Chairman! 
We were winning at half time.

*sad face*

But it was a good game and everyone played really well. 
Good luck to a certain someone who participated in drama.

That is all
ChampsElysée 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton