Google It.

WARNING
I like Google.
I support it wholeheartedly 
I wish it was my invention.
I'd be rich.

---

Google wants world domination. By 'world domination' I mean 'internet domination'. I'm sure of it. Actually I'm not but it doesn't hurt to have some imagination. Or maybe it already has it. It's one of the most clicked on search engines. It also caters for the email addict, image stealer, the girl who is to lazy to get out the map, video watcher, the guy too lazy to read 'real' paper reviewed articles, the girl who is cheating in her french class, shopping guide, replacement book shelf....

And now, recently, it has something called plus one (1+). I really don't get the 'circle' business, but it sounds smart. Really smart. So smart that I feel really stupid. But there's more! Really? Really. I was opening a new tab on Google Chrome (yes don't shoot me, I have that thing) I saw this:

 I was scared. Not only is Google taking over internet, it's taking over the computer! 

So next time you go on the net, check how many times you go on Google, and you'd be surprised....

That is all
ChampsElysée

P.S: Yes I am procrastinating 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton