I'm Done Rapping

I'm Done Rapping
Hi. Finally finished! I'm so proud of myself!!!!!! I completed RAP at the end of period 3. It feels like a HUGE burden has been lifted from my tiny shoulders. I feel so good! So this what the no stress period feels like. Last night I was so stresses so at three o'clock in the morning I got up to take some pictures of my RAP speech on the floor. Very arty indeed....

In first period, we baked our cakes in Food Tech. I don't know how ours went cause it was kind of exploding out of the tin. How come the others look so good!?! Then in music we sang Christmas carols and our group sang the counter melody (oh beat that harmony) and we were louder than everyone else.

The people in my RAP period finished early so we ate food to ease thy stress. Julia murdered my poor nectarine. It's now having an identity crisis between a pumpkin or a nectarine. Then It decided to be a Harry Potter fan, and have a scar.  

OK, now I'm waffling, good luck to all those who are doing RAP on the Wednesday!

That is all
ChampsElysée





yes that is yogurt inside :( eww




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton