Recipe for Mango Pudding

Nom.
I made it.
Little bro helped.
It was yummmmmmmy.

Here is the recipe.

Ingredients
A box of mango flavoured jelly (90g per pack) (I've used Aeroplane Jelly Brand)

120g sweetened condensed milk
2 small ripe mangoes, diced smallish
1 cup boiling water (to make the jelly)
3/4 cup fresh milk
1/2 cold water (to make the jelly)


Method 
1. Make jelly according to instructions and set aside to cool completely.

2. When cooled add the sweetened condensed milk and the fresh milk to the cooled jelly mixture and combine well.

3. And the mango. (eat some too!)

4. Stir everything to combine thoroughly and pour it into little cups (or whatever mold you want for that matter).

5. Chill it overnight for best result or for at least a couple of hours. Serve chilled.

AND EAT!

That is all
ChampsElysée






2 comments:

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton