I'm D'grilled

Hello!
Math is over, joy to me (and the rest of my year...). Anyway. Today was very uneventful. It goes as follows.
1. Woke up/ate breakfast
2. Went to work
3. Worked
4. Received Pay
AND THEN.... 

Dad, little bro and I went to my favourite burger store (:D) D'grilled! Yummmmmy. And to make it better - it was FREE!


I had a vegetarian garden-something burger which was awesome, chips + tomato relish. Seriously if you go there and want to buy something just buy the chips + tomato relish. You certainly won't be disappointed.

That is all
ChampsElysée

What's Inside?
A vege burger in all it's glory 
Don't forget the chips!
It really is "so good". Take that KFC







1 comments:

  1. The burgers they sel are sooooooooooooo gud

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton