Guess What I Ate On Sunday!


I love food. Not as much as many people but enough to have it everyday and to relish every single speck of oil, fat and grease. Not to mention the sugar...Sugar. And so, yesterday to celebrate my little brother's achievements (and to eat yummy Asian food) we trucked to Kam Fook Restaurant to have Yum Cha. Like little kids we pressed our noses to the glass aquariums of fish and crabs, being totally normal.

When we (my family) got seated, we found that we were sitting in the exact same spot as last time we went there. Surprise, Surprise! We sample the usual wares, (steamed dumplings, chicken feet, fried rice, jasmine tea, nom...nom) till it came. My favourite part of Yum Cha. Tau Foo Fah! For those who don't know, or need to be reminded, this wobbly delight is very soft tofu served in a sweet syrup.    


Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
It tasted soooooooooooo good. I could eat that ALL day. Seriously. I could.

Then we went to an Asian store and bought lots of Asian goods, then rushed back home to watch the reruns of WNBL.

That is all
ChampsElysée 

1 comments:

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton