The Fruits of Patience and Love

The end of many a season results in the start of the tomato season! However you say it the awesome fruit (yes I said fruit) toe-mate-o or ta-mae-to is coming out. Or if your lucky like me, you grow kamatoes, to be specific CHERRY kamatoes. For those not enlightened a kamato is a a variation of tomato. It is dark red to brown in colour and is much sweeter due to a higher fructose content. 

As a side note - in my backyard I have a mature gum tree. And this morning I saw not one, not two but FOUR kookaburras in that tree (!WORLD RECORD!). No it isn't a world record but it was very cool.

That is all
ChampsElysée


  

1 comments:

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton