Valentines Day!

Well Valentines Day is coming up. I don't really care for it - why do you need to celebrate one day about your loved one when you have 364 or 5 other days to do that? And I mean - Singles Day? Really? If your so preoccupied about being dateless, move your efforts from complaining about your non existant dating life to E-Harmony or something.
I digress.

image from a lovely Pintrest

But a great thing about Valentines day is the plethora of craft ideas come out! This my favourite one that never fails. It's the rose napkin. Find the instructions here: napkin-rose-instructions

I also found this pretty hilarious. Pretty hilarious. 
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton