Free Adventures

With less free time on my hands and more things I want to see and experience, I take every opportunity to explore. This day consisted of walking six kilometers, exploring the concept of pea protein yogurt, freezing fruit and pretending to paint my room. 

The Wot No Dairy dessert range is rather interesting on the palette. Made of cultured pea protein and other beans, this dessert is indeed dairy free. It is rather hard to palette. I would stick to dairy.    

Freeze dried fruit however, is ever so delish. Health, delicious and make fruit eating different. Made by freezing fresh produce and then slowly vacuuming the water content, the resulting dried fruit retains the maximum amount of nutrients in fresh fruit. It's also fat free, gluten free, dairy free, free and quite nutritious. It's also what I imagine the astronauts eat in space for food.   

Five:am yogurt is tried and tested. It is amazing. I eat it every day for breakfast and have three tubs in my fridge. The coffee bean yogurt has hints of espresso without the caffeine hit and is so refreshing. The tubs can also be recycled to hold pens.  

A slight trek later, we comet to a paint store, a favourite place of mine. Under the guise of 'painting my room' you can slip in and admire scrapbooks of wallpaper, jars upon jars of paint and rows and rows of beautiful swatches. Heaven.

LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton