Pretty Pictures and Wize Words

 After $500 was spent grocery shopping and half the day sleeping (more like baking) in the 40 degree heat, I have decided to attempt (note the word ATTEMPT) blogging every single day of the Summer holidays. I'm going to try. And to congratulate myself on this decision, a Frankie was bought.  


For those who don't know, Frankie is an Australian based magazine which prides itself in the documentation of good art, photography, design and all things remotely hip that you wouldn't find in a conventional magazine. It's also printed on nice matte paper which is much better for the environment and is easier to maintain in a collection. In this December/January edition Frankie looked upon grandmothers, wall paper and gifted me with an obligatory 2014 calendar for my troubles. 





Get ready for a super organised 2014!
LC



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton