Christmas

I'm sorry. I'm breaking all the rules. Three days in or maybe four, and I haven't blogged. Sorry. For a good reason too. Yesterday was all about city sight seeing and exploring.


During Christmas the David Jones open windows light up their windows with Christmas nativities with puppets and cute little animations. Yesterday we, as a family made our way through the Christmas crowds to have a quick glimpse. As David Jones is celebrating their 175th Anniversary, this year the windows were all about history rather than Christmas.



QVB annually holds the Swarovski  Christmas tree which showcases over 144 000 sparkling Swarovski crystal ornaments and 60,000 twinkling lights, making it truly a magical sight. It spans three floors and did you know, ver forty hours are dedicated to the installation and 72 construction technicians commit three days to this masterpiece?

It's sill open until Christmas Day so go and take a little tour around town and have a little peak.
LC






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton