Status Anxiety


So hey. I'm back. And I have found the prettiest the prettiest leather brand. Status Anxiety is a brand quite new and are from Australia! Finally a bad ass leather brand from my side of the strip. They create lovely wallets and bags for both men and women, out of the finest Australian leather. In colours. With fancy gold zippers. No frills and simple. My dreams all rolled into one happy place. Check them out and buy their gear here: at their site: http://www.statusanxiety.com.au/, you won't regret it. 


On their blog they say:

"Every one of our wallets or handbags has a distinctly nonchalant and unassuming demeanour about it and is crafted from the finest leather money can buy (Italian and French if you please)."

They have sass, class and an eye for detail. I really really really want an article from their collection. 
LC

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton