Operation Picnic


There is nothing better than a picnic in a backyard with bubbles, friends, stuffed toys, movies and good food. Today I caught up with some of my best(est) friends and we did just that. Watching Pride and Prejudice we munched on chicken sandwiches and cucumber salad. Magic! 
LC

our abode for the day

Mrs. Bennet: Have you no consideration for my poor nerves?
Mr. Bennet: You mistake me, my dear. I have the utmost respect for your nerves. They've been my constant companion these twenty years. 






Mr. Collins: It's been many years since I had such an exemplary vegetable.


flower crowns and happiness

Mr. Bingley: She is the most beautiful creature I have ever beheld. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton