Welcome to Spring!


Since when has my blog been all about food? Now it is I guess. I should stop eating and start discovering. Ah well. Today is the start of Spring in Australia! This means hot weather and pollen in the air. It also means it's Fathers day.

A huge shout out to the Dads who work round the clock and the Dads who are work at home and the Dads who are just pure awesome - which is about 99.85% of them. 

So whether you have an amazing relationship or have a strained one, mine is of the latter take the time to thank and spend sometime with him. Spring is for new beginnings and there is always time to make a start.
LC


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton