New Feature: Spotlight

So you might have noticed (or not) the awesome new header that says 'spotlight' in the menu bar? Well guess what? 
*What?*
This is a new section for collaborations and features of blogs and online stores. So kind of like favourites, but with a focus on the designer and their design process, because, to me it's really interesting to see how they work and it's important to know what's happening behind the scenes. Look out for interviews too! 

So today I shall  be shamelessly promoting my own initiative, (mainly because I wish to write about it) and this initiative goes by the name of Educate Eradicate.  
It is a small campaign spreading awareness on the topic of primary education. Education is a key factor in breaking the poverty cycle and personally I believe that we should all be able to read, write, learn math (share that hate ;D) and express our ideas. School is also a safe place for children to learn and explore new concepts, both in theory and in practice. Check out our website here: educateeradicate.org, our facebook page is here, and our twitter is here.

OK shameless advertising over! Watch this space for more interesting collabs and interviews.
LC




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton