Favourites Three!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm late. I've been busy. Sorry. I shall placate you with this post! This venture has not died yet. Also, I'm getting ready to go on a few trips in my time. So I'm taking a massive break!

Favourite store: This Is Paper
This is paper is a design blog/magazine/store with amazing simplistic and minimalistic items which are fantastic quality. Kind of expensive and one could say hipster but, this is my kind of store. Find them here at their shop.

Favourite Designer: YOY 
YOY [jˈɔɪ] is a Tokyo based design studio composed by Naoki Ono and Yuki Yamamoto. Their works focust on the creation and connection of positive and negative space through sleek lines and nifty designs. There is also a hell of a lot of white on their website and it HURTS THE EYES. But it is so sleek. Check them out here

Favourite Product: Tea Calendars 

Now this thing is mad. As you may or may not know I am a tea lover. I huge tea lover. And I'm going to become a German. Why? Because they created a tea calendar! Basically, each calendar day is a different type of tea. They are all finely flavoured and pressed until to the milimeter, they can be individually detached and brewed directly in the cup with hot water. It disolves completely! However, the tea calendar was sent exclusively to selected business partners. So that's a downer. Check out their video, it explains it all. Find the amazing full post: the-halssen-lyon-tea-calendar






OK now, third favourites done! Check back next week for some more online goodies :D
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton