Road Trippin'

Hello peoples! Just got back from a huge whole school assignment. A whole massive grade thing. I am so glad it is over. Whew! But tomorrow at 4:00AM I'm tripping on a bus to Canberra! Australia's capital, the planned city, the city in a dust bowl... 

It's a lovely city, quite cultured, but sometimes it gets a boring. And it gets awfully cold. Awfully cold. *Shiver Shiver Shiver* And then I have basketball after. DING!

really fancy map of the city that looks like it should be in a polariod

the purty train station

All images from tumblr <3 These are not mine, but they sure are purty. So no blogging for a little while. Bye guys! 
LC


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton