Missing Persons

Yesterday I was reading my SIC notes and it came across to me about how many times I think about committing suicide. Like death, or disappearing or vanishing  A missing person. Who would come to my funeral  who would remember me. 

But reading all those messages - about organisation  selflessness, giving, mother, I realised that these are some of the reasons why I'm like this. If I wasn't needed I'd probably be long gone. I do these things for others so I can impact the lives of others. Which is good, cause they'll always be someone who needs help anywhere. 

So I'm not going to become a missing person.

I was told by a friend that I was one of the busiest people that she has ever met.I take this as a compliment, if I had reacted otherwise it would be stupid. I released that I'm desperate to strive for something. I must be come of God's most ugliest princesses. I realised that I've been put on earth by God to do something to improve his earthly kingdom. I can't die. Not yet.

LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton