In My Head - For a Moment

How I felt in third period:
I feel aweful and gross and sick. It's raining and I don't feel well. Just had meeting with deputy principal and now I feel like crying. My emotions are going like CRAZY and I really want to cry. Or leave the school. Either is good. I have a headache. I have sound and lighting after lunch and I DON'T WANT TO GO. I  am so mentally and emotionally unstable. I don't know why I want to cry anymore. I can't even find my calculator! 

Why are people shouting at me??? Why is my teacher giving me odd looks? 
WHY? 
WHY? 
WHY?

Tina asked me if I was OK and I was just going - "I'm OK, I'm OK, I'm OK." I actually wasn't. But no one needs to know that. Call me stupid, but I don't like people seeing me weak. I need to be strong for people, for myself. So I'm OK. Just stop looking at me. I'll be fine.

Someday.


That is all

ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton