Tough Cookies

My relationship with my mother is probably not the best. Scrap that. We don't have a relationship. That's a lie. We have a relationship, but it's so fragile that it could snap any moment. I don't know what to do. Don't tell me to strengthen it. I've tried.

She's gotten better now. They came to an agreement with the electricity. Which is good. I still highly dislike home and want to go to bed. NO blogging, no studying, no Tumblr - just nothing. That would be good. She's going to the doctors this evening and Dad will be out.


That is all
ChampsElysée






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton