Basketball. Anything Else New?

Versed Cherrybrook. They were very cool. And good. And up themselves. And non asian. And did I mention - TOP SEED? Little lowly NSGHS is not even on the map. It's a wonder that we even made it to the school knock out games. ANYWAY. So there was a huge hulabaloo about whatever, which made me start to cry because Ms P hates me and she hates basketball and she has NO faith in us WHAT SO EVER, making me feel so loved, and the actual KO team makes me feel so loved by nearly jigging 3rd period. 
DO NOT JIG.
The good girl inside me is angry.
I swore.
Ya. So we lose. Not a smashing, so that is good. They are giants. Seriously. So blooddy tall --> it's amazing. Score is 9 - 36. YAYA! Pretty good. Right? Yep. I'm right. I score the first basket! YAY. I am proud. 

Then after we embarrass coach 'Sheldon' AKA Luke and role around, who is according to my mother, incresingly shy, we go to 7/11 to buy mega slurpees. YUM. I share with Lilly and Em. They are heaps nice. And then we crash in the gym and I do MoMo's hair. Such is life.

OH.
AND I have an obsession with iAssociate.  


That is all
ChampsElysée 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton