Ice Skating

Hello. Today or yesterday (I was going to post this yesterday but I forgot) I went ice skating with some of my friends (Yazzie, Kayley, Jack-Jack, Turd, Annie Bec). We saw heaps of other people their too (from shifty places...) Cathy, who has a blog was one of those people and she just talked and talked and skated. Yazzie was pro as usual, while I made it my duty to find both Bec and Annie's skating legs and get Turd off the wall.

For lunch I had a DISGUSTING bento box with over cooked tempura. I wish I had stuck to KFC. I tried Cha-Time for the first time. I wanted a card but they said they had run out. To get back at the lady I used my friends loyalty card to get 25% off. Life was good, and I now know that I don't like grass jelly.

Bought milk (cause that's what people do) and went home.

That is all
ChampsElysée

P.S Thanks Cathy for letting me be viewer of the month

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton