Birthday Week

Hi! From the 3rd of Jan till the 10th of Jan is Mum's birthday week. To commemorate this feat of oldness, we had a Chinese style banquet at Shanghai Stories 1938 in Chatswood. Little Bro bought two little panda buns, they are so cute! (pictures below)

In general, the banquet food was lovely, the service was great (although I wish they could speak English better) and I would recommend anyone to go try their normal menu. Be warned, it is on the pricier side of Shanghai dining.  

Happy Birthday Mum!

That is all
ChampsElysée





dainty tea cup

scanning menu

pig's knuckles

crispy chicken

'lucky' seafood soup
cute panda red bean buns


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton