Tour

Hi. Sorry guys. Finally have edited and polished up photos. Tour was Heaps fun and I would recommend going on one if your in band. This year we went to Port Stevens. So, without anymore delay...here it is! My 'picture' recount.

That is all
ChampsElysée

DAY 1

work up at 4
First school
School Kids
Their cool totem poles
Second School
Kids at the second school

DAY 2
Me on the swing
The sign on that swing
awesome cabin 10!
My fav school
Me and my bass

SAND DUNE-ING

relaxing on the dune
Me at top of 'sand' pyramid

Jess, Julia, Ali, Me
Me as white rabbit
Co-host Cat Woman 

Day 3
Pig tale day tradition

Whale/dolphin watching
On the bus, with 2 much sugar, posing for the camera


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton