Arty Trains

Train Tracks by Valerio D'Ospina, 2011, oil on melamined MDF, 30 x 24.
I really like this painting. Oops, forgot to say HI. Hi. OK. The reason why I like it is because of its depth. The eye is just drawn to the on coming train. And the city on the horizon is so pretty. :D I could stare at it all day. Another reason why I like it is because of of the play of light on the metal. It is very, very....very ummmm whats the word? It's very inspiring. (The best word I could think of.) Who said trains couldn't be a piece of art?

Naval Field (study) by Valerio D'Ospina, 2010, oil on melamined MDF, 31 x 24.
Naval Field (study) by Valerio D'Ospina, 2010, oil on melamined MDF, 31 x 24.
Via Roma by Valerio D'Ospina, 2011, oil on melamined MDF, 18 x 12.
 Via Roma by Valerio D'Ospina, 2011, oil on melamined MDF, 18 x 12. 
You should really check out this artist and the work. 


That is all
ChampsElysée
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton