3 Sleeps and I'm Stressing

Hi. So woke up early today to make a family friend's present. Turns out that Mum had started procrastinating and hadn't bought all the other presents. So Dad, Tom and I go to the woods and buy stuff + gift for the procrastinating mum. (Do you think she'll like body shop stuff?). We got back by lunchtime and were FAMISHED. But low and behold, their was hardly anything in the fridge (apart from tiramisu, rice pudding mango etc.) So I have to cycle down to the shops and whip up an awesome lunch. In the end my Dad made his 'world famous' cheese and tomato melts with a hint of red onion. They were pretty good. 

SLEPT

Then my family friend Winston came around to give us presents. It's always like this every year, they give us presents when we don't have theirs and it's rather awkward. So we sit him down with some apple juice and interrogate him thoroughly. We are buying his prezzie tomorrow. At five o'clock we realize that there won't be any dinner if we don't by a few veggies. Since the procrastinator mum still had some shopping to do, mum and I go into the woods again. We waste time buying prezzies and finally I force her to buy groceries.

This might get boring. Jump break.
Here is when I make a new friend (someone I probably will never see again but still). I lady was talking on the phone in Coles. She was like to one of the staff, "do you have a Christmas section?, No I don't want chocolates, I want presents." The man was Asian and didn't understand so she started shouting at another staff member. This went on until finally someone found some Christmas cards for this lady. When she was gone the Asian man was like:
"she was a tough cookie, wasn't she?"
I nod
"Christmas cards were s'posed to be done early."
I nod again
"I swear Christmas is becoming later and later."
I nod

This went on until mum came back with the double bree cheese.

Merry Christmas to ALL
That is all
ChampsElysée

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton