City Smart

I love the city of Sydney. It's clean, pretty safe and has lovely sandstone architecture, but somebody has to deal with the billboards and the lack of modern design. 


Ads with a New Purpose by Ogilvy and Mather for IBM

Why can't our city be smart? This should be in Sydney. Designers Ogilvy and Mather have designed these billboards with multiple functions for IBM. With its bold colours and simplicity who wouldn't want to interact with these bill boards? They're popping up all over Paris and London, so maybe they'll be making their way downunder in the near future.  

Ads with a New Purpose by Ogilvy and Mather for IBM

LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton