Sandwiches


I discovered this website. Creating these lovely little bikes. They're dutch and they are the coolest. They make riding hip and myself happy. And they look pretty rad in those dodgy streets two! Wooden bikes - classic. They are really expensive though - €799 which is about $1100 Aussie. Keep a close eye on this site {sandwichbikes.com}  
---
Today my Dad made the loveliest tuna sandwich. And in the background my parents and brother are arguing. the fun never stops. I love tuna sandwiches. They totally nice. And now my brother's in tears.
LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton