Whirl Wind Ride

Yesterday was hectic.
WE WON OPENS KO! WOOT WOOT! I'm so proud of us! My sore is sore from squealing. To top it all off, we saw Sydney Kings train.
<3
We are not stalkers at all. AT ALL. We just 'happened' to be there. Things are finally falling into place, I just need to keep up the good work. I'm trying, I'm trying.

Today was IWD WOW film festival. It was so deep and meaningful and tramatising-ly beautiful and mentally scaring. EWWWWWWWWW. Never reading romance again. Ever. Ever. 
*Shiver*
Met Amanda Bishop and networked with people and had loads of fun.
LC

high school musical
preposterous!
pyramid of truth and awesome flexibility skills


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton