WHOOOOOHOOOOO

So, hey guys! I'm back. Missed me? Probably not :D
Today and yesterday we ran yr 7 trials, slayed a few hearts, crushed a few dreams etc. etc. I LOVE parents! Not. I wish they would let the 'professionals' do their jobs... anyway.

I think I have a pretty good team. And I think we'll have fun! I've been pretty busy with school work - I'm being pro-active with my learning and math, I've been going to the gym every Tuesday and doing French every other day. 

I attended first guide meeting! YES! Score for me! I'm a bit sad that heaps of my old friends are gone, but Kayley and Zoe etc etc are still there, so it's cool. I've missed everyone.

School's been pretty hectic so I'm taking time, every night to have a small, quick chat with God. I think it's good for me. Beginning my walk with God.

I WILL BUY MYSELF A BIBLE!
One day. 

OK. Bed time :D

LC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton