Speed

If mum was going any faster I would have died. If the car was going any faster I would have died. If I was leaning forward I would have died. My car is a wreck. Well, my old one is. Paint scrapped, blinkers smoshed, bonnet squished like paper. Probably the worst moment of my life.
But that was a wake up call. Cause I was having a bad day. Lousy bball practice, asthma attack, math test results (cough cough, survey) school, kayaking, training the kids, which I honestly didn't feel like. But driving home, talking about happy things avec ma mere and then almost being squashed like a ant underneath someone's feet is revolutionary. I know now how fragile life can be. How fleeting experiences are and how when given an oppourtunity you need to take it with both hands and hold it tight. Never let go. Never stop believing.
Love one another. Take care. Good night <3
LC 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton