High Resolves Take #2

HIGH RESOLVES TAKE TWO!
New year, new challenge, new high resolves. This year I think we're going somewhere. Our topic: Primary Education. Something I'm pretty interested in. Pretty interested. Pretty. It ties in to loads of things. Which is quite good. I'm actually looking forward to this year of high resolving. I can't wait! I think this time we actually might make a difference.
FINALLY
I'm so excited. So excited
We, We, We so excited! (So happy I'm quoting Rebecca Black...) Speaking of Rebecca Black, I found this youtuber who totally knocks that song out of the park! In a good way. Happy sigh.

Anyway. So lizzie bennet diaries are chugging along. My 'permanent' tattoos made by lawyer aren't coming off and life is pretty chill. OH. When kayaking today, so fun. My guns *cough* *cough* kill. WE DIDN'T CAPSIZE  Anyway, coached ma babies. I'm losing my voice. 
So many good things are happening! I'm on a roll.
LC 


I'm actually smiling <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Fellow Bloggers

About

I am a girl, last time I checked. I love food, friends and family and sports that involve orange balls with lines with back boards. I'm arty and have a hate-hate relationship with math.
I live under a rock, don't have a phone and am down right crazy awesome.

I go to bed at 8 and like my sleep. ♥

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt and dance like no one is watching. - Randall G Leighton